This community is designed for people who love the Sixties. That's right, the Sixties, one of the best generations known to mankind.
Why should I join?
If you love the Sixties whether it be the music, fashion, lifestyle, the films, the history, the culture, the people...whatever it may be, then this is the community for you!
There are only a few rules.
1. No making fun of other people. You may disagree, but there will be no name-calling. It's just mean and rude. Your post will be deleted; you will be moderated.
2. You may post pictures, but please don't post like 100 pictures within one entry, without please placing all but 1 behind an LJ-cut. Thank you.
3. Post anything related to the Sixties. Whether it be the music, fashion, lifestyle, government, people, films...make sure it has to do with the Sixties. No posting about for example, Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake. Wrong time period, folks.
4. No nudity.
5. POST and COMMENT. It's always nice to actually have an active community, and in order to do that, you have to post. And comments are always good. That's how you meet new people with similar interests. Feedback is always a good thing. Just make sure that any criticism is constructive.
6. Have fun with it. It's the Sixties, after all. :)